Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] Registering your NS2 Steam ID

Guide to registering your NS2 Steam ID

First you must register in the Tactical Gamer forums.

1. Run Natural Selection 2.
    2. Press ~ to open the console. Note the Steam ID number as illustrated in the image below. It should be at the very bottom of the console window.

3. Go to your Edit Profile page and scroll all the way to the bottom.
    4. Enter the Steam ID from step 2 in the 'Natural Selection 2 Player ID' field and click 'Save Changes'.
    Now after a couple of map changes your Supporting Membership will let you join the full Tactical Gamer NS2 server!

Content mostly plagiarized from this classic post by dudewithagun
    Last edited by kormendi; 02-14-2013, 10:11 AM. Reason: simplified instructions
    Steam Community: | |

Re: Registering your NS2 Steam ID

Why should I register my ID?

Doing so will link your forum profile to the Tactical Gamer Natural Selection 2 server. This is required for Supporting Members to take advantage of their reserved slot on the server.

Reserved slots allow Supporting Members to join the server when it's full without having to wait in line. This is a huge bonus considering the server's low max player count.

We gave certain advantages to NS1 non-SMs who registered their IDs in the forums, and we hope to do the same, in time, with NS2.
    Steam Community: | |

Comment

how long does it take for the two to communicate?

Comment

One or two mapchanges once everything is in order in the forums.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X