Update about Eclipse...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update about Eclipse...

Hey guys. Its been a long time scence ive posted on tg and all so most of yo probably dont have a clue who the heck i am. My buddy Eclipse, as you all know is being riggorusly worked at boot camp in Great Lakes, IL, wrote me a few days ago and I thought that i might relay to you guys how hes doing. I myself have just got out of boot and ATD training so I know exactly what hes going through. His first comment is hey man, remember the movie Full Metal Jacket? WELL ITS EXACTLY LIKE THAT.I told him that this was just a little over the top because boot wasnt that bad for me, but most of you guys didnt go to school with Eclipse for 5 years. hes doing fine though, guess its getting better for him. It took me 5 weeks to finally get into the swing of things. But now im richer and on my way to sunny, warm san diego to serve on the uss bellau wood. Its an LHA also known as an amphibious assault ship. lots of helicopters and **** like that on it. I also bought a new computer, laptop, with an amd athalon xp, and a radeon 9200 pro vid card so im liking it. But Eclipse sends his best wishes and i hope to keep you guys updated and informed. So far his division has flagged @ all there events that i know of so thats a good thing for you guys who dont know what that means. Well, im going to the A PERFECT CIRCLE concert tonight and got to get ready later .
    -Amarid_18-

Thanks very much for the update. We wish you, Eclipse, and the rest of the sailors the best of luck.

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Ya, I got a letter from him a few days ago, I was gunna make a thread asking people if they wanted me to say anything for them, but We could use this one as well... Maybe by the end of the weekend I'll type up everything you all want to say to him and I'll include it along with my letter.

strange... he told me it was 'almost' like "Full Metal Jacket" but less vulgar...

btw, welcome back Amarid, Im pretty sure you know who I am.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

tell him, I KILLED SEWAR.

He knew me as "AreYouBreathing?" btw, If you say "NothingMore says "I KILLED SEWAR"" he'll be like "Who the hell is that?"

Comment

Tell him I said it's tough being the biggest ego here, but I'll try to hold out until he gets back. :)

Wyzcrak
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Re: Update about Eclipse...

Originally posted by Amarid_18
            But now im richer and on my way to sunny, warm san diego to serve on the uss bellau wood. Its an LHA also known as an amphibious assault ship. lots of helicopters and crap like that on it.
            I've been on that ship. You'll enjoy being able to poke fun at the Marines that take over your ship all the time! It's not the nicest ship in the fleet, but it's definitely not the worst. You'll have plenty of nice port calls if/when you pull a WestPac. Hopefully you won't just sit in the Persian Gulf area... Lots of action on a gator, you're going to have fun. What's your rating?
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Psi_RedEye22
              Originally posted by Wyzcrak
              Tell him I said it's tough being the biggest ego here, but I'll try to hold out until he gets back. :)

Wyzcrak

take a rest wyz, NothingMore has plenty of ego for all of us :P
              It's true, I am better than all of you.

Comment

This is gunna be really difficult to decide what to put in the letter....
                RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

tell him
                  Steam has crashed and won has shut down, so there is no more CS, NS, NOTHING (Then at the end say it was from me and say jk) :D

Comment

speaking of "eclipse"...i've finally found "dark eclipse"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...