Excellent games tonight - multiple comebacks and overruns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent games tonight - multiple comebacks and overruns

I think tonight's games were some excellent examples of teams that could both crush the opponent by sheer force of map control, and a few that showed that a team that was behind could exploit a lack of base control.

I should really write them down, but what I can remember:
    Marines completely dominated Mineshaft twice.
    Alien control on Veil was lost for a bit until a hive was downed by some excellent ARC pushes on multiple locations at the same time, the Aliens were organized and able to overrun Marine base.
    Refinery had a strong Marine presence, where multiple hives were killed shortly after being built, maybe four or five in a row. A hard push on the main hive was stopped, then Donat organized the alien team to rush the marine bases to end in a Kharaa come from behind victory.

Excellent teamwork and communication all around, very fun games.
    |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Re: Excellent games tonight - multiple comebacks and overruns

Absolutely snooggums! I must say my first experience on the TG server couldn't of been better! Great team work, no complaining. Good Games. Where do i donate (throws money at face for reserved slot)?
    I am BB.

What do you think of that, Mr. Pajama-Wearing, Basket-Face, Slipper-Wielding, Clype-Dreep-Bachle, Gether-Uping-Blate-Maw, Bleathering, Gomeril, Jessie, Oaf-Looking, Scooner, Nyaff, Plookie, Shan, Milk-Drinking, Soy-Faced Shilpit, Mim-Moothed, Sniveling, Worm-Eyed, Hotten-Blaugh, Vile-Stoochie, Cally-Breek-Tattie?

Comment

Plenty of young title flaws tonight to focus on if you want to look to the negative. Lots of teamwork if you want to look to the positive!

BB, I thoroughly enjoyed having you with us tonight. You can donate monthly (or yearly, if you don't want it to auto-renew) via Supporting Memberships. Once you purchase one, you can join the server when it's full. The subscription is to all of TG (one purchase buys all), not solely our NS2 offering.

There's a 24-48 delay right now between your subscription purchase and your reserved slot; I'm working on tech now that will lower that to minutes.

Let me know if I can answer any other quesitons. :)

More reading:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/faq.php...ing_membership
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBird View Post
        Where do i donate (throws money at face for reserved slot)?

Comment

The 24-48 day is a real bummer, but the money has been thrown. Hopefully I'll be able to join until l the slot is secured.

*I have that hat.
          I am BB.

What do you think of that, Mr. Pajama-Wearing, Basket-Face, Slipper-Wielding, Clype-Dreep-Bachle, Gether-Uping-Blate-Maw, Bleathering, Gomeril, Jessie, Oaf-Looking, Scooner, Nyaff, Plookie, Shan, Milk-Drinking, Soy-Faced Shilpit, Mim-Moothed, Sniveling, Worm-Eyed, Hotten-Blaugh, Vile-Stoochie, Cally-Breek-Tattie?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBird View Post
            The 24-48 day is a real bummer, but the money has been thrown. Hopefully I'll be able to join until l the slot is secured.

*I have that hat.
            I know Wyz meant 24-48 *hour delay. It's definitely not 24-48 DAYS!
            "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by verbose View Post
              I know Wyz meant 24-48 *hour delay. It's definitely not 24-48 DAYS!
              That does make more sense. Thats what i get for posting before my morning coffee.
              I am BB.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X