Added: pre-game delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Added: pre-game delay

Boot and shutdown times with Win8 are killer awesome. I've been running Win8 since RC1 on my work laptop. I can't comment on gaming performance as my home gaming rig is still 7. I will say that Win8 is bundled hand-in-hand with IE10, which is downright incompatible with all kinds of stuff right now. Even things you wouldn't think were related, such as the VMware vSphere Client's remote Console function; it utilizes an IE plugin that doesn't work with IE10.

But we're getting pretty off-topic...
    "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

Restored: pre-game delay; 90s
      Fixed: pre-game delay no longer creates/allows gross team numbers imbalance; typical 1-off rule applies
      New: server disregards attack commands issued during pre-game, to keep things quieter (thanks to kormendi for this code!)
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Great News! Thanks for the update! Great work Guys!
        I am BB.

What do you think of that, Mr. Pajama-Wearing, Basket-Face, Slipper-Wielding, Clype-Dreep-Bachle, Gether-Uping-Blate-Maw, Bleathering, Gomeril, Jessie, Oaf-Looking, Scooner, Nyaff, Plookie, Shan, Milk-Drinking, Soy-Faced Shilpit, Mim-Moothed, Sniveling, Worm-Eyed, Hotten-Blaugh, Vile-Stoochie, Cally-Breek-Tattie?

Comment

Thanks, I was screwing around for about 30 seconds, until I realized the game was live lol ><
          Lights Out!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X