A public apology for losing my temper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A public apology for losing my temper

For anyone who was on the marine team this evening, I fell for the antics of the 'My Lil Pony' troll, constantly spamming unnecessary med requests at full health throughout the game as well as his last rant instead of keeping my calm.

I apologize immensely for my language over voice chat, it should not have happened and I am very ashamed for doing so while wearing the TG tags.
    |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Re: A public apology for losing my temper

:)
    Last edited by Wyzcrak; 12-27-2012, 02:32 AM.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Perfectly understandable, nobody likes trolls or ponies. It takes balls to admit wrong doing/apologize.
      I am BB.

What do you think of that, Mr. Pajama-Wearing, Basket-Face, Slipper-Wielding, Clype-Dreep-Bachle, Gether-Uping-Blate-Maw, Bleathering, Gomeril, Jessie, Oaf-Looking, Scooner, Nyaff, Plookie, Shan, Milk-Drinking, Soy-Faced Shilpit, Mim-Moothed, Sniveling, Worm-Eyed, Hotten-Blaugh, Vile-Stoochie, Cally-Breek-Tattie?

Comment

I doubt anyone can fault you for getting angry. That guy was trying to be as big an annoyance as possible.

Comment

You handled yourself fine. We should have kicked him before it got to that point.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Wasn't that the same guy going for welder kills last night? Yea, he needs to go.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X