No announcement yet.

Donate NS gifts to TG?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donate NS gifts to TG?

While I don't have a free copy, I thought it might be a good suggestion for people who have an extra copy they don't need. Could they sell their free copy for something like $15 and that money would go to help fund the server? So donate $x amount to help keep the server going and someone gives you there extra copy if they would like to give their copy away.

Might be a stupid suggestion, though I think some people have copies they don't need, I am guessing the server could use more funds.

Lights Out!

Re: Donate NS gifts to TG?

Apophis doesn't provide (hasn't to my knowledge provided) a mechanism for sending funds to a particular server. Rather, subscriptions (donations) are toward the TG community at large, which funds the servers (and sundry other expenses) per his financial discretion.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed