Could we get another admin or two?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could we get another admin or two?

Last night while playing people were complaining that someone was trolling the marine side and recycled the IPs. While I couldn't find any proof other than one person complaining and the suspect didn't cause any more grief the rest of the time he was there, it did bring an issue to my attention. Granted the issues of trolls are few and far between, when they occur they can clear out a server quickly. From what I know Wyz is the only admin, it would be great if we could have another one or two as he appears to have a life. If we could I would like to nominate Donat as he is on a lot, he has a cool enough head to not rage kick people, and according to his forum post he has been in this community for about 6 years. I see a lot of other people on a lot, though Donat seems to be on the most. By saying this, I am wondering if I am implying he has no life?

Also if there is any high level reason or TG policy as to only have one admin or something I understand. Feel free to shoot this suggestion down, I won't take it personally. Though I might rage quit....jk

Now stop reading this forum and spend time with your family. My only excuse is it is just me and the dog (fiance visiting her family who last minute didn't want our dog tagging along, good luck finding a boarding place at the 11th hour.)...end ramble.

Happy Holidays!

Solarity
    Lights Out!

Re: Could we get another admin or two?

There are actually several admins. Though, not all of them are active.

Here's a list

I'm normally online most evenings even if I'm not in game. Feel free to send me a PM on steam if you need an admin.
    Steam Community: | |

Comment

I've had blinders on lately getting the technical aspect of the server to my satisfaction. I'll be appointing more admins soon. Just need to consult with the existing admins first.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Never knew we had any others, I think I have only seen one or two others on other than Wyz. Thanks for the replies!
        Lights Out!

Comment

I still could never get over that you made Asterisk an admin. We are talking about the guy who used to blast "banana phone" over his mike all the time, right? Oh man, those were the days.....

Comment

Server could use it. As well as maybe a few tweaks... (14/20 and it's "full"???)

Comment

Yeah. The reserved slots were written by someone who, in their defense, released the code as a proof of concept. It will improve. My apologies for the pain in the meantime.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X