Another awesome game ~11:30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another awesome game ~11:30

Games like this are the ones that keep me coming back. The ones where you don't know who is going to win, though you are not giving up hope. The scores were a good indicator of how closely matches the teams were. It was a bit frustrating at first since it felt like we lacked the coordination. The rines seemed to do an excellent job of harassing our nodes and took down god knows how many hives. There comm also did a great job at taking over the whole map with his zerg of macs. It was so annoying I ended up going gorge to bile bomb. I was lucky enough to bile bomb the power in their main and get out of there w/ my fatty as the rest of team took over the base. That was one of the big turning points as there were many as we played a roulette w/ hive locations. I could feel Donat stress as it seemed like our team had no cohesion, though he did a great job at communicating at helped us from loosing a "last hive" on more than one occasion. Macro, snug, and Katana(rines) did more than their fair share of kills and I am very thankful macro and snug rescued my bile bombing 1 hive gorge on many occasions. I evolved from gorge to onos and thankfully Mr Pnut was there to help bile down the last base as there is no way we could out damage the waves of that came out of no where.

It would really like to see a few games where Wyz and Donat face each other as comms, like that last game. I think they are the two best marine comms I have seen so far.

GG!

Solarity
    Lights Out!

Re: Another awesome game ~11:30

The best games are against competent friends.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

indeed

Comment

How long did that round go? I had to head to bed at 11:00 p.m. CST and it felt like the game was already around 40 minutes long at that point. Many close calls, killed hives, and so many MACs!
        |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

59 minutes, I think.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Had to be around an hour, I was intending to go to bed around 11:20, or 12:00 ended up being more like 1 AM

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X