Immature behavior

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immature behavior

Ok, Tactical Gaming has been around for a while, and the motto goes to some effect a mature clan for mature players.

I simply asked if I could could command, this is after playing on the server for over four hours, no issues whatsoever. I even said I had no mic, someone said it was annoying fine you know I'd let someone else have it but rather than going the mature route and/or even a rationally sane route, allowing me to just play the game like I have been for several hours. You kick me. I join back up cause I know some admins they get that admin privilege and they have this innate need to abuse it. So whatever, I join back up thinking that they've had their fun, nope kick again. Not even the decency to say why.

Maturity equals more than words, I think it revolves around actions as well.

Re: Immature behavior

I suspect this was simply bad luck and you were kicked automatically for a reserved slots. Even though the player count is 20, only 16 players can be on the server at once.

After getting kicked the first time for the slot, you were probably joining the 'full' server of 16 players. At that point joining will only lead to another kick. This process is automated and due to technical limitations there is no built in kick 'reason'.

If you believe you were actually kicked by an admin, please send me a PM with any relevant details and I'll look into it for you.
    Steam Community: | |

Comment

Don't take this the wrong way, though I am having to read your post repeatedly as it is very difficult to follow. (took me 3 times)

I was there during the game and the only admin on at the time wouldn't kick you as I did remember you conceded the com chair to him. You were more likely a victim of the reserved slot system. I started playing on this server 2 weeks ago and within a week I became a supporting member. It helps pay for the server and you get a reserved slot so you don't get kicked. Also note that the current reserved slot script is a bit buggy and our guys are working to fix all the bugs. Right now the bugs only effect people who don't have reserved slots. I know it can be frustrating and I have many friends who get kicked because of it. Though it cost money to keep this server going and people who help fund it get a guaranteed slot.

It should kick the newest member, though you might have stumbled on a new bug.
      Lights Out!

Comment

kormendi and solarity have pretty much covered it. Feel free to contact me if you have any problems.

I am an admin, and I was on the server with you. Thoroughly enjoyed having you with us, and I look forward to your return.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your experince! Hopefully the Reserved slots will be cleared up soon.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X