• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's 7AM EST and the server is still seeded

Just sayin'
    Skud

Re: It's 7AM EST and the server is still seeded

I just glanced at the gametracker link, the server has had people on it for the last 24 hours. Rather impressive.
    Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

Moment-in-time snapshot of usage graph:

Originally posted by Eternaly_Lost View Post
      I just glanced at the gametracker link, the server has had people on it for the last 24 hours. Rather impressive.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I've been very impressed by the popularity of the server, 25th overall isn't bad considering a couple weeks ago Donat and I were joining an empty server at 8pm at night to seed it.

It gets much better when the regulars are there. I do have to admit it is hard to have patience when you are the only TG'er there, but I guess I have high expectations of the server. Guess I need to relax =\
        Lights Out!

Comment

Why can't i add the server to my favorites on steam?
          I am BB.

What do you think of that, Mr. Pajama-Wearing, Basket-Face, Slipper-Wielding, Clype-Dreep-Bachle, Gether-Uping-Blate-Maw, Bleathering, Gomeril, Jessie, Oaf-Looking, Scooner, Nyaff, Plookie, Shan, Milk-Drinking, Soy-Faced Shilpit, Mim-Moothed, Sniveling, Worm-Eyed, Hotten-Blaugh, Vile-Stoochie, Cally-Breek-Tattie?

Comment

You can only add the game to your favorites via the in-game server browser, AFAIK.
            Skud

Comment

If you have us on your friends list you can right click and join game as well ;)
              |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                You can only add the game to your favorites via the in-game server browser, AFAIK.
                Add one to the port number, and you can add it in steam server list. I have it right now like that, but you must use the IP address and not the name. So right now, you would need to add: 199.19.99.67:27016
                Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

Looks like the streak is over seems people dropped off last night at 2am. A lot of new faces this past week
                  Lights Out!

Comment

I am now a supporting member, yay.

Comment

Originally posted by darkhorizon View Post
                      I am now a supporting member, yay.
                      Is that you Scott? Welcome to the club, no more frustration with PUG servers or getting kicked from the good ones :)

Also thanks for supporting us!

Hopefully with all the support the server is getting, maybe we can get a couple more open public slots.
                      Lights Out!

Comment

I won't be considering during the foreseeable future taking us away from 8v8.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

darkhorizon, thank you for the support. Enjoy your time here, and let us know if we can help.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X