Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Ye -- admins!

Happy New Year, everyone!

I am really very excited about TGNS in 2013. Given how much fun we're already having, I can't wait to see what our next year together brings.

Thank you for your patience during the last two months as we stabilized our server performance and began growing our community experience, on and off the server. Given how many fantastic people I've met through TGNS already, I'm really looking forward to the friendships our community will kickstart during the next year.

Lots of people selflessly contribute in lots of ways for this to work so well. Some people simply say nice things about TGNS when they're out and about. Some people apply exceptional friendliness to new players on the server. Some regulars will write code for the server during the next year. Some people will volunteer to be captains in captains games. Some will accept the responsibility of temp admin rights.

And then there's "the admins", who spend so much time behind the scenes (on and off the server) creating as seamless and superb a gaming experience for our TGNS community as they can. We've needed more admins lately, and I'm happy to say now that we've got them.

Please join me in thanking Skud, snooggums, and Tempus for agreeing to serve as TGNS admins. They'll help enforce rules on the server, and they'll offer counsel and guidance to the rest of us working behind the scenes to make and keep TGNS what it is. Beyond the support that's appropriately sought in the public forums, you may PM any of these gentlemen with any TGNS concern at any time.

Thanks to all of you for contributing everything that you do to a damn fun time. :) Really.
    Last edited by Wyzcrak; 01-02-2013, 03:00 PM.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Happy New Ye -- admins!

You have my sword.
    Skud

Comment

Yay! Congrats, does this mean I can't bust their chops?

No in all reality it can be a hard job and a thankless one. Thanks you for helping make the server a better place!
      Lights Out!

Comment

Thanks to all the new vict---admins!

And to everyone else who makes the server better every day by volunteering their time!

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
          You have my sword.
          An my axe!
          |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by snooggums View Post
            An my axe!
            And my pipe wrench. (been on call all day, made a lot of double time).
            I am BB.

What do you think of that, Mr. Pajama-Wearing, Basket-Face, Slipper-Wielding, Clype-Dreep-Bachle, Gether-Uping-Blate-Maw, Bleathering, Gomeril, Jessie, Oaf-Looking, Scooner, Nyaff, Plookie, Shan, Milk-Drinking, Soy-Faced Shilpit, Mim-Moothed, Sniveling, Worm-Eyed, Hotten-Blaugh, Vile-Stoochie, Cally-Breek-Tattie?

Comment

nice to see Tempus getting back to the duties he did in '03, thanks for stepping in :).

Also thanks to Snooggums and Skud.

I am confident the server with flourish with your administrative wit.

Comment

Great choices! Thanks to all the admins for volunteering their time.
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Congrats admins. And congrats to the community. It's awesome to hear of the progress being made in this community.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X