timeleft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• timeleft

No idea if this is possible, but it was really nice in ns1 to know how much time was left on the map with the timeleft command in chat. Is there anyway of bringing that back? Obviously this is a convenience more than anything.

Re: timeleft

Yes. No ETA.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Its on my list. I'll probably work on it tonight unless some more bugs crop up in the captains plugin.
      Steam Community: | |

Comment

Is there an existing Opensource admin mod we can take a look at the code? I'm sure timeleft is a common command, just no idea what they use as a value to track it as in the code....

Comment

We use DAK as the foundation for our plugins. There is a github repository for it.

There is a timeleft implementation that is part of the DAK votemap plugin. We dont use votemap at the moment, so I'll be creating a new plugin that borrows from the votemap plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by kormendi View Post

local function OnCommandTimeleft(client)

if client ~= nil then

local player = client:GetControllingPlayer()
            if player ~= nil then
            chatMessage = string.sub(string.format("%.1f Minutes Remaining.", math.max(0,((kDAKMapCycle.time * 60) - Shared.GetTime())/60)), 1, kMaxChatLength)
            Server.SendNetworkMessage(player, "Chat", BuildChatMessage(false, "PM - " .. kDAKConfig.DAKLoader.MessageSender, -1, kTeamReadyRoom, kNeutralTeamType, chatMessage), true)
            end

^ That would be the command I assume, heh.

Comment

all done. I've added timeleft and nextmap. Just need wyz to put it on the server.

Comment

It's on the server. korm's realized that only the issuer sees output. He's going to update it such that all players see output.
                Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X