Admin list sticky?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin list sticky?

Could we get a list of admins in the game so we know who they are?
    Lights Out!

Re: Admin list sticky?

Agreed, good call solarity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
      Agreed, good call solarity.
      Thx keep forgetting who they are
      Lights Out!

Comment

Maybe work on more active admins? Had an issue last night with a guy named legitimate lawyer and couldn't get a hold of any admins. One guy messing around on the server can really put a damper on things.
        |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showgroups.php is the list.

Yes I agree that a couple more very active admins would help. Our top 10 list of time played has 2 people wyz and skud. Top 20 adds snugs and kor.

It is amazing how one person can make a game miserable. When I got into that game I did the mic check and everyone responded, but that lawyer guy. No one wanted to khamm so I was going to do it. Then he ninja's it and his first response was an insult when we discussed kicking him. He wasn't a "bad" khamm as he seemed to know what he was doing. Though lack of mic hurt his ability to communicate what was going on. I think he typed something helpful once, everything else was insults. To bad the ratio went from 30 to 50% for kicking.

I remember he left and came back later to hang out in spectate leavig marines one person short.
          Lights Out!

Comment

There will be a new sticky in a few days with such information.
            Skud

Comment

The admins are working to bring back the temp admin functionality, which will help keep order when "admins" aren't around. ETA.... roughly two weeks.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
                The admins are working to bring back the temp admin functionality, which will help keep order when "admins" aren't around. ETA.... roughly two weeks.
                Good to hear.
                |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse