• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new chat options

@chat: talk to admins by starting a chat message with the @ sign

#chat: talk to SMs by starting a chat message with the # sign

Thanks to korm for both.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: new chat options

Cool
    Lights Out!

Comment

Is it safe to say that the Admin chat is well suited to letting admins know what players are acting suspicious/disruptive? I know that's what i use it for. But, i feel like writing it here might get more people using it for that.
      "The electric Yellow's got me by the brain banana!"

Comment

Yes, that is exactly what it is for. The admins can then respond privately back to the player who reported the issue.
        Steam Community: | |

Comment

I assume the @chat only works for admins in currently on the server or does it send a forum pm/irc notice/text msg to all admins?
          aka Roland tHTG

Comment

Correct.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

There are broken in build 244 for the time being.

Comment

temp admins also i presume?
                Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

Originally posted by OscarTheCouch View Post
                  temp admins also i presume?
                  Can someone confirm that Temp Admin is working?

Comment

I saw the temp admin 'T>' on someone last night, but I don't know if they were using any of the features.
                    |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

sv_balance worked fine as Tempadmin

Comment

@ chat (to talk to admins) and # chat (to talk to Supporting Members) are working now. Thanks to kormendi for the help!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X