scoreboard "icons"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scoreboard "icons"

The scoreboard shows admins, SMs, primer signers (who are not SMs), and new folks. They're just text decorations for now.

Thanks to korm for the code. Hopefully we'll be able to harness future offerings from the game to show prettier decorations.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: scoreboard "icons"

I like this idea, a deff step in the right direction, j/w what are the different signs for different people, it looks like "?>" is supporting members. Great work Dev team!!
    Lights Out!

Comment

Originally posted by solarity View Post
      deff step
      deff step? Is that anything like dub step? Does it replace the wubs and dubs with weffs and deffs?

Comment

I've fixed the notations.

A Admin
        S Supporting Member
        P Primer Signer (not an SM)
        ? Everyone else

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by violentsquirrel View Post
          deff step? Is that anything like dub step? Does it replace the wubs and dubs with weffs and deffs?
          deffently*
          Lights Out!

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
            I've fixed the notations.

A Admin
            S Supporting Member
            P Primer Signer (not an SM)
            ? Everyone else
            Wyz I tested it and it looks like it has been fixed. I now have an "S". Does this mean a supporting member is greater than me?
            Lights Out!

Comment

ASP? Yes, that is a snake.
              |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

There might be a bug, I joined in the middle of a game and it gave me a "P", next map it gave me a "S".

But it is an awesome script. People ask then we tell them so it helps sell TG as well as shows you who else is a SM.
                Lights Out!

Comment

We'll work out the bugs. Please do continue to report anything which seems unreported.

Comment

Like the improvement, always fun to see new things pop up!

Comment

Again this is great, we need to start a booze fund for the devs! Anyone else up for it?
                      Lights Out!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X