Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Temp Admin

Originally posted by solarity View Post
    Wyz could you add a temp admin for the RR so we can run a command like sv_balance, if no regular admin is on? As it is we have to join a team and wait a few seconds before we can get temp admin. As sv_balance doesn't take into account for people on a team, it might throw off the balance.
    +1

Comment

Temp Admin is now granted to Ready Room dwellers. Please report defects.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
        Temp Admin is now granted to Ready Room dwellers. Please report defects.
        <3
        Lights Out!

Comment

I did see something that might of been a bug. On refinery, I went to jump into the lava random pit and I stayed there. When I did retry in console it loaded me into a black screen. I went to reproduce the error and got stuck in the pit again followed by blank screen after retrying. I gave up and went marines. Please note I was temp admin in the RR in a game that was already going on.
          Lights Out!

Comment

What you experienced is happening to players regardless of Temp Admin status, and I'm working on it. In the meantime, use the j1/j2 console commands if you get stuck.

If that doesn't work, reconnect and hate me until I get it fixed.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Wyz, please refer to the reply I made in darks post. I think this is two different problems that only effects tmpadmin and non-sm's.
              Lights Out!

Comment

I think we need standards for people who opt in as temp admins. When the server is full and you have the T status its your responsibility to sv_random it.

Comment

The ready room T is not noticed sometimes after a match so speak up next time it happens. :)

And I think the only force team command available is sv_balance.
                  aka Roland tHTG

Comment

The ready room T is not noticed sometimes after a match so speak up next time it happens. :)

And I think the only force team command available is sv_balance.
                    aka Roland tHTG

Comment

The expectation is that Temp Admins do what admins typically would, especially if most players want it and are being respectful and articulate in requesting it.

Comment

Ah. And yes... sv_balance is the only send-folks-to-teams admin command these days.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X