No announcement yet.

No Kick for AFK if less than 5 players?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Kick for AFK if less than 5 players?

To seed the server more effortlessly, is there a possibility of a plugin that won't kick you if there are less than five players on the server? Or any variant of that, as long as it doesn't kick you while seeding.
    |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Re: No Kick for AFK if less than 5 players?

Good idea.

And when the server is populated, does the AFK timer start during pre-game ready room time, or only once both teams have 3 players?
    aka Roland tHTG

Comment

I like this idea
      Lights Out!

Comment

:+1:

Comment

The AFK kicker won't kick until there are at least 8 slots filled (I wouldn't be surprised if it counts connecting players -- it's not my code, but DAKs). That was set to 5 until recently. I just now found it at 0, which was a mistake from recent work I was doing (I've fixed it: it's 8 now).

I'm speaking from observation (I've not inspected the code): the AFK kicker acts independent of team or game state.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X