Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New maps!

Whos up for new maps?

theres 10s of em, lets start supporting some tactical maps, turtle and such!

ps, I am sick of the same 5ish maps that are standard. I would love to start supporting some new maps that are created to begin supporting new maps,
    DO AS I COMMAND - Megatron possibly the hardest working commander ever known.

Re: New maps!

anyone else say yes?

Comment

If they look like they are well put together and balanced. Some look like they were whipped up a couple hours. Other ones looked like polished official maps. Lets go for the latter.
      Lights Out!

Comment

Agreed, lets do the NS2 maps not the combat maps, these could change the type of server we are . This is a good thing! the combat maps arent what we're looking for. Lets do it ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I would love to see us start playing with jambi.

Comment

What's jambi?

One of the things that we enjoyed on TG's old CS server was custom maps that could be voted on, but that weren't in the rotation. So, maybe some of the maps needed a little work, or were only fun to play with Primer-Signers, they wouldn't kill the server by popping up in the regular rotation. Some of the maps required gentlemen's rules to be fair. Some of them had glitches. Most of them were fixed over time and were eventually added to the rotation.

I sure wouldn't mind seeing that done here.
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

JAMBI:

tumblr_kpsjz34iey1qa2rjoo1_400.jpg

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=114461560

Comment

There's a defect with automatic map loading/downloading that I'll want fixed before we host custom maps:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fro...ps/cznWHaDIm4Y
                Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Defects suck.
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X