Need more comm protection!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need more comm protection!

Lost two comms tonight, due to skulks chomping on base or a marine shooting an upgrade, right when a supporting member joins. Can cause a team the game and I think marines lost the game from me joining. Could we give comms a 1min immunity from reserved slot boot of they jump out?

I an wondering if it boots someone based off score. Seen this happen before.

-Solarity
    Lights Out!

Re: Need more comm protection!

Not to point fingers, but Anaya also joined earlier and kicked the marine commander and that cost? them to lose the game. I think it does boot based off of lower score on either team.
    |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Comment

We didn't lose the game but it caused a lot of confusion for like 2-3 minutes when we had no comm and nobody wanted to comm. It would be nice to have some immunity. I felt bad for inadvertently kicking the guy and causing the confusion.

Comment

I did too maybe the plugin is kicking the comm even when they are in the chair?
        Lights Out!

Comment

I would like to point out our dev team is doing an amazing job and what we say should be taken as we are your dedicated test team. If you guys need us to keep an eye out for something please let us know. I know I am good at stumbleing into a bug.
          Lights Out!

Comment

When thinking about how they did with the NS1 servers (many of the things developed here were made official) , I think the TG dev team sees a coding challenge the same way as a skulk sees a lone exo. It may take a few tries, and have to hit it from this side and that, but they will eventually whittle away till it goes boom. And sometimes it's more like a onos that just stomps stuff flat. ;)

But on topic, I think I've also booted a comm by joining. :(

And while I'm thinking of it, how does the kick on SM join work again? I noticed last night in one game the aliens lost a P when an SM joined when there were already all SM/P players on aliens. The marines had 3 ? and somehow 9 players for the last 10 minutes after we lost the P.
            aka Roland tHTG

Comment

Originally posted by solarity View Post
              I would like to point out our dev team is doing an amazing job and what we say should be taken as we are your dedicated test team. If you guys need us to keep an eye out for something please let us know. I know I am good at stumbleing into a bug.
              Quoted for truth. So many people come in our server and love our plugins. We're on the right track to having the best NS2 server around! (that is if we don't already)
              |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Comment

Originally posted by PricelineNegotiator View Post
                Quoted for truth. So many people come in our server and love our plugins. We're on the right track to having the best NS2 server around! (that is if we don't already)
                The Walmart greeting does help a lot as well as the planning time. It really helps filter the people we dislike and gets people to fav the server before it begins. Last night someone thought that long veil game was a captains game.
                Lights Out!

Comment

We lost another khamm tonight :(

He was a good khamm and no one even noticed that he was gone.
                  Lights Out!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X