#6 US TG Server!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #6 US TG Server!

FYI we moved up the list to 6th in the US and 9th overall! I think it is cool even though we aren't trying to be the best. You could also say #5 in the US if you consider one of the top 5 is a modded server.

GG!
    -Solarity
    Lights Out!

Re: #6 US TG Server!

Hell yes. This is a community effort guys. If we didnt care about our server and didnt keep to our high standards, we wouldnt get these kinds of rankings. Hat tip to all!

Also, we're technically the #7 worldwide NS2 server because two of the top 10 above us are NOT running NS2. :D

Comment

If I get home from work early, I usually try to seed the server as early as possible. The pub games are fun, but sometimes a bit hectic.
      |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Comment

No need. As of 1230MST, server is packed to the gills!

Comment

No, I'm already home. I was just talking about in general. People are doing a good job of seeding it early, and soon enough we'll have some real good games going earlier.
          |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Comment

who monitors/rates the ns2 servers? also, what are they rated on? just out of curiosity..

Comment

Game Tracker has stats on different server also it tells you who is in the server, logged time, and overall points earned. Keep in mind the points don't reflect people comm'ing as they don't get points short of a turret/whip kill.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...9.99.67:27015/
              Lights Out!

Comment

We moved up to 8th overall, and 4th in the US for regular NS2 (non-ns1 and non-modded)
                Lights Out!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X