Supporting Members can join teams first

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supporting Members can join teams first

Supporting Members now have a very brief pre-game time during which only they can join teams.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Supporting Members can join teams first

Out of curiosity, what's the reasoning for this?

Comment

I think there is a little bit more to this than what he has said.
      |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Comment

It makes it easier for the folks who help with the bills to more easily and a bit more often play on the team they have a desire to play on.

It won't allow any SM to always have their choice of team, as each SM, during this brief time, is competing with every other SM (for their team of choice).

Also, team player counts are still enforced, so three SMs can't just go and join the same team during this time.

Also, sv_balance still throws everyone onto a team, and can still be used during this brief time, so SMs won't always get to exploit this advantage.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X