The ultimate challange?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ultimate challange?

Are we coordinated enough to get 16 people to stack on top of each other in ns2_refinery? This is the only stacking that I don't mind!

[img]10297[/img]
    Lights Out!

Re: The ultimate challange?

Fantastic
    I am a n00b. If I beat you, it must be a mistake.

Comment

Relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxVKtNkQAtw
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Unfortunately solarity, we cant. The flaw in your logic is that the server only allows 16 people, so if we get a 16 man stack, who takes the picture to prove we did it? :icon26:

Comment

With the way the balance plugin has been freaking out, it might be possible to get 16 marines.

Comment

How has the balance behavior been malfunctioning?

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I thought you were in the server with us last night when it happened, but something has caused 10v6 games a couple of times. I assumed it was balance since I had never seen that before balance was enabled. Can something be added to display a chat message that either balance or random was initiated?

Also, if a non-SM jumps into the random pit during the pre-game SM only phase of joining, they get stuck down there and have to reconnect.

Comment

I'd really like Steps to Reproduce for the 10v6 problem, if anyone can manage that.

I'll look into the random-SM-stuck problem.

Comment

Originally posted by solarity View Post
                  Are we coordinated enough to get 16 people to stack on top of each other in ns2_refinery? This is the only stacking that I don't mind!
                  Hey look, I'm supervising!
                  |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
                    I'd really like Steps to Reproduce for the 10v6 problem, if anyone can manage that.

I'll look into the random-SM-stuck problem.
                    One time I did it by running sv_balance when everyone was on a team, save one person. I don't know if that person was connecting, actually in the RR, or if you run the balance mod when no one is in the RR.
                    Lights Out!

Comment

Originally posted by snooggums View Post
                      Hey look, I'm supervising!
                      Is this a union server? I felt bad telling you guys to get out of the way, though there was no more room up top and I wanted to get a shot w/o everyone jumped up.
                      Lights Out!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X