No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

A mod which helps us greet new players is now on the server. It shows messages only when a stranger joins a team (see additional limiting factors below).

When a stranger who's already played a few games on our server joins the team:

Regulars on the team are reminded to welcome him/her. The reminder message shows the stranger's playername and how many full games the stranger has completed on the server so far. In this early stage, nothing (save what's shown by other mods) is shown to the stranger.

As the stranger approaches about 10 played games, the stranger is reminded a few times to come say hello here in the forums.

Once the stranger has played about ten games on the server, all messages stop (again: "advertisements" shown by other mods continue before, during, and after this mod's lifetime).
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed