Anyone up for some L4D1/2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone up for some L4D1/2?

I haven't played this as much as I want and I would rather play this game with my NS2 buddies than other random people. Anyone up for it?

-Solarity
    Lights Out!

Re: Anyone up for some L4D1/2?

I got my fill of L4D long ago, but if you can find a group of TG folk to play it with, it is a blast.
    Steam Community: | |

Comment

Bokuza on Steam!

Comment

Hells yeah, or L4D2 I've got both on steam, I'm good to play whenever
        DO AS I COMMAND - Megatron possibly the hardest working commander ever known.

Comment

Me and my three friends used to play this almost every night. It was a lot of fun, even though we never won... It used to be a "who can survive the longest" and since recent patches it changed to "who can pull off incredibly lucky nerfed zombie mechanic ambushes in the spots everyone already knows". The game was fun at one point but when they nerfed the zombies, it lost all the fun.

If you're looking for something to change it up, try Left 4 Mario. That was always our favorite.
          |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Comment

I've played a few hundred hours of L4D 1/2 over the years and wouldn't mind getting some games in sometimes.

Although I have to admit some of the most fun can be on non traditional games such as tank rush and Helms deep.
            aka Roland tHTG

Comment

I am not much for the pvp part, though I like regular coop mode. I have always liked coop'ed games. It is nice to have a little change from the typical grind.
              Lights Out!

Comment

Big coop fan as well, and I really haven't sunk very many hours into L4D2. Definitely up for it anytime I'm online.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X