Both servers updated to 240

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both servers updated to 240

Please report any mod defects you encounter.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Both servers updated to 240

I've just enabled our custom mods on both servers. Both servers are presently on ns2_summit, and a mapchange will be required for each server.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Hey Wyz, we were playing on server #2 last night with the new patch and I'm pretty sure we encountered a bug w/ the plugins. I saw a few times where a match would end and instantly everyone was re-placed on a team instead of going to the Ready Room (I think it was 3/3 match ends after the plugins were re-enabled). Each time it happened to us it appeared to be the same teams (I ended up on the same team, I could hear the same people talking that I'd heard before, but that could have just been coincidence). Then, after a few seconds, it seemed like we all got put back in the ready room like normal.

Comment

Originally posted by SniffingGeneral View Post
        Then, after a few seconds, it seemed like we all got put back in the ready room like normal.
        The bug will leave all players on the same teams. Any switching back to the readyroom after that would be by admin action.
        Steam Community: | |

Comment

This bug is fixed on both servers, I think. Let me know if you observe otherwise.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X