No announcement yet.

Back in action

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in action

I'm finally returning to the first community i ever was apart of in NS1. I have missed you all greatly and want to make this the LAST community i ever join. I have been around the NS2 scene since the alpha, from beta tester to play tester, comp team to pub play. I am here to help out in anyway i can. I started by subscribing =) If TG is ever interested in a comp team i would be more than happy to participate.

Missed you guys!
    Quotes From Wise People:
    "Never enough time to do it once but always enough time to do it again."
    "If he(She) ever learns what it is to speak ill, he will no longer be angry"
    "You'll learn good from the good; those who are not, If you mix with them, spoil the sense you've got."

Re: Back in action

Welcome back RisingSun! Looking forward to seeing you on the servers. =)
    "Anger is the wind which blows out the candle of the mind." ~ Unknown

"Boys do what they want to do while men do what they have to do." ~D. Smiddy

Re: Back in action

Mmm.... delicious.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed