Lost supporting member status?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost supporting member status?

Trying to join the server(s) at 12:00pm est, and i am getting labeled as a ? and kicked for slot reservation. I checked the steamid and it has not changed.

Re: Lost supporting member status?

Look under your name for your SM status bar, if it isn't there then your SM status expired.
    |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

The "Contact" menu at the top of this page has a "Contact > Site Administrators" option. The folks answering to those threads privately may be more qualified to help you with your subscription problem.

Otherwise, please do ask pointed questions here, and we'll try to help.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by snooggums View Post
        Look under your name for your SM status bar, if it isn't there then your SM status expired.
        It was there when I posted... I will have to PM someone I guess.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X