Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sv_setnextmap and sv_runnextmap as New Commands?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sv_setnextmap and sv_runnextmap as New Commands?

Is it possible to add the functionality of setting the next map to a desired map and also being able to forward to the next map? Uses for this are some maps being played too often, and also being able to select a certain map for the next round.
    |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Re: sv_setnextmap and sv_runnextmap as New Commands?

Admins (Temp and full) have sv_changemap. Talk to people and go to the map you want. Good enough?
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

When you do the sv_nextmap (ns2_whatevermap) it resets the map rotation making the rotation unbalanced. Anyway we can have it continue with rotation from that map forwards?
      DO AS I COMMAND - Megatron possibly the hardest working commander ever known.

Comment

Monty and Price! My two favorite chew toys =)

Off topic a bit but why is Descent not in the mix or is it just my bad luck i have never seen it played on the TG servers?
        Quotes From Wise People:
        "Never enough time to do it once but always enough time to do it again."
        "If he(She) ever learns what it is to speak ill, he will no longer be angry"
        "You'll learn good from the good; those who are not, If you mix with them, spoil the sense you've got."

Comment

That was my fail. I've just added it to the rotation on both servers.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

What is funny is i jumped on to a TG server and no joke the next map was Descent lol. You the man Wyz!
            Quotes From Wise People:
            "Never enough time to do it once but always enough time to do it again."
            "If he(She) ever learns what it is to speak ill, he will no longer be angry"
            "You'll learn good from the good; those who are not, If you mix with them, spoil the sense you've got."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X