Is the primer having parsing issues?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the primer having parsing issues?

A buddy of mine signed the primer and he has a "." (without quotes) in his name. When he joined today he wasn't listed a "P". I am wondering if the "." would cause parsing issues?

-Solarity
    Lights Out!

Re: Is the primer having parsing issues?

One of my friends, strand.b, signed the primer a week ago and it seems to be working for him.

Comment

Link to Primer post?
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Found it. Fixed it. Apologies.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Cool ty! J/w what was the issue?

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/natural...-primer-8.html

Evil.Iguana
          Lights Out!

Comment

Hmm if may not have let my signage go though either then, would explain why i've never gotten a T> ingame.

Comment

Originally posted by Donat View Post
              Hmm if may not have let my signage go though either then, would explain why i've never gotten a T> ingame.
              Did you make sure to opt in?
              Lights Out!

Comment

solarity, I might have spoken too soon. Make sure your friend is in good shape re: his P/? player designation.

Donat, link to the post where you signed? I'll try to help.

Comment

looking back at it most likely it didn't dupe for my ingame name which would be the problem, figured it went off of Steam ID.

I just posted another one most recent post.

Comment

Fyi he uses his forum name, not his game name. He has a [CA] tag after his name.
                    Lights Out!

Comment

the name in the primer post does not have to match your forum or in-game names.
                      Steam Community: | |

Comment

FYI, I used my Steam ID as reported in Source engine games. I checked the console in NS2 after loading last night and it had a different number: 229724

I can't seem to locate an edit button for that thread. Should I make a new post with that number instead and see if it works?

Comment

Yes Iguana, and then report your OLD post and ask for it to be deleted. That will solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil.Iguana View Post
                            I can't seem to locate an edit button for that thread. Should I make a new post with that number instead and see if it works?
                            I've updated your post.
                            Steam Community: | |

Comment

I too am having issues with my "?" not showing a "P" after signing the primer. Original primer sig here (/natural-selection-general-discussion/190765-read-sign-tgns-primer-9.html#post1772317) my game tag is exactly as typed in the primer signature.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X