Angst and Daimos from 3.0b5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angst and Daimos from 3.0b5

Is there any way we can put the versions of co_angst and co_daimos from 3.0b5 on the server? IMO they were much better than the current versions.

Re: Angst and Daimos from 3.0b5

Don't know about Angst, but b5 Diamos is approximately 10^10000000000000 times more awesome then the current version. Please get rid of the current "Diamos" tragedy and replace it with the b5 masterpiece.

Comment

Originally posted by Pfhor
      Don't know about Angst, but b5 Diamos is approximately 10^10000000000000 times more awesome then the current version. Please get rid of the current "Diamos" tragedy and replace it with the b5 masterpiece.
      QFT

Comment

I'm sure anyone who's been on with me when the map changed to the current daimos knows what my view on it is.
        "Chance favors the prepared mind" -Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

I would love to have the b5 Daimos back, the current one is somewhat ok, but I liked the old one much more.

Yes Yoshi, you can put the old maps back on the server, just rename them to something like this, co_b5_daimos, for NSv3B5 co_daimos.

We should have the old Daimos on the server as co_b5_daimos.
          Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

I say co_daimos_b5 because I am a computer geek and think:

Category - Program - Version

I advocate the addition of _b5.

Then again I advocate the removal of co_ in all forms whatsoever, but since the server has been dead lately it is not really an option.

Comment

Can these maps be downloaded anywhere?
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Well, you could download Beta5 and install it.
                Fileplanet has Beta5
                http://www.fileplanet.com/145237/140...-Beta-5-Client
                Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

I got them off Richnet and SC Hamptons. They're called co_daimos_beta5 and co_angst_beta5. I can't find anywhere to upload them except yahoo briefcase, so I'm sending Wyz a PM on how to get the maps from there.

Comment

I have the maps. I'll see about getting this done.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

co_angst_beta5 and co_daimos_beta5 have replaced their 3.0 final counterparts. I've updated the rotation.

The files are hosted with fast downloads, so they'll be downloaded automatically when you connect.

Comment

Is the current version of daimos on at all? I ask becuase I Really hate having to bail from the server any time it comes up.
                        "Chance favors the prepared mind" -Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Both versions are on the server. Only the beta5 version is in rotation.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X