regarding the accidental alltalk tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regarding the accidental alltalk tonight

TIL enabling alltalk on one of our servers enables it on the other server.

I'll see if there's anything I can do about that.

Admins: In the meantime, be advised.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: regarding the accidental alltalk tonight

that feature gave me a great insight into how important voice comm really is. Its next to impossible to coordinate your team without being able to speak and give away your plan to the enemy. Could be fun in friendly matches though, I could see a definite rise in smack talk though.
    DO AS I COMMAND - Megatron possibly the hardest working commander ever known.

Comment

I used to have a ton of fun playing TF2 with alltalk and telling the enemy exactly what I was planning to do, then doing it. They never expected it!

What was cool was having alltalk and teamtalk on different keys, but really, once you have alltalk at all voice comm gets really cluttered very quickly.
      aka Roland tHTG

Comment

Agreed, that would be an amazing feature if we could have 1 button alltalk 1 button team talk plus the ability to adjust volume for each. Would probably require a crazy amount of coding plus registering as a modded server. May be worth it though, that sounds like an insanely fun way to play
        DO AS I COMMAND - Megatron possibly the hardest working commander ever known.

Comment

It was fun, and I like it for seeding the server, but I'll have to figure out a way to do it per-server, of course.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Would be fun if we could bind +alltalk for alltalk.

For more hijinks, figure out how to +allserverstalk. Here the omnipresent voices across all servers!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X