I'm coming back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm coming back

about 4 days and i'll be moving to my new place. i'll basicly have nothing to do but play games. i plan to be on TG lots of that time.
    :icon38:
    "The electric Yellow's got me by the brain banana!"

Re: I'm coming back

Yay!

Comment

You left?
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

WB Mr. Asterisk.

I'm coming back too.

This latest leave of absence is due to me getting tired of one job and searching for another... but I've found one, so it's all good, few more days and I'll be back to get pwnd.
        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Good lord! Someone change the server IP quick! :icon_bigg

Comment

yayayay
            --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Didn't we just get rid of you?

Comment

An I Am Moveds

Comment

Welcome to English.

Enjoy your stay.
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow-Asterisk
                    An I Am Moveds
                    Where are you now, Yellow?
                    [volun2]
                    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I live in Erie PA. its a little appartment near Penn State Behrend. where i am attending college.

Comment

I live in Erie PA.
                        They have internet out there in the middle of nowhere? Wow. :icon_bigg

Comment

I struggle to rejoin you guys but a combination of the People's Republic of China, Community Service, Sealab 2021, College Search, and beating Super Mario World every day with a highly attractive woman has kept me away.
                          -Zephyr
                          You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                          We are not a single game.
                          We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                          We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

I live in Erie PA. its a little appartment near Penn State Behrend. where i am attending college.
                            How ironic; I just moved away from State College, PA, and now I have too much to do beside play games :(

Comment

heh, I go to PSU. . .nice to see other PA gamers out there

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X