temporary: one server only

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• temporary: one server only

We're down to only one server while I troubleshoot intermittent mapchange hangs. Should be two days at the most. We could return to two servers at any moment in the meantime.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: temporary: one server only

I've put the second server back online. The mapchange hangs are not solved, but the theory is that it's caused by both servers rotating maps at the same time. It hasn't happened once while running only one server.

I've changed the how-often-to-rotate-maps time for both servers from 5 minutes to 15 minutes, to hopefully lessen the likelihood that both servers will mapchange at the same time. I can mod both servers to more intelligently avoid simultaneous map changes, but that's friction I hope to avoid.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X