244 released; mods temporarily disabled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 244 released; mods temporarily disabled

244 is on the server. Slots are set physically to 16. Mods are disabled until they're fixed (they're broken following the 244 upgrade).

No ETA yet.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: 244 released; mods temporarily disabled

Mods restored.

Admin chat is broken, and I suspect we'll find other things that need repair, but all of the critical stuff is working.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

'firepower' was restored quickly, thanks wyz or Kor!

Comment

Originally posted by Donat View Post
        'firepower' was restored quickly, thanks wyz or Kor!
        That was all wyz. He ask my help, but already had it fixed before I could show up.
        Steam Community: | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X