log: WAITING FOR SERVER hang

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• log: WAITING FOR SERVER hang

I'm trying to prove that the "WAITING FOR SERVER" (for 10ish minutes) hasn't happened since I temporarily took our second server offline.

Fair to say we haven't seen this since Apr 4? Please post here if you see it, when you see it.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: log: WAITING FOR SERVER hang

If you see a longer-than-five-minutes WAITING FOR SERVER, please post with as much of the following data as you can provide:

1) what map is the other server on?
    2) how many minutes into the its map is the other server? (that is: what's the longest connected time of any player on the other server, when you query it?)
    3) what map did the hung server just finish playing?
    4) what map was the hung server trying to load next?
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X