Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build 245

Improvement
    • Added current map name to the top of the scoreboard UI.
    • Switched scoreboard font back to Arial font.
    • Removed the distinction between modded and non-modded servers in the server browser (so that modded servers are not treated as “second class”).

Tram
    • Added spawn configuration entities to prevent Warehouse-Server starts.

Re: Build 245

Originally posted by micr0c0sm View Post
    Improvement
    • Added current map name to the top of the scoreboard UI.
    • Switched scoreboard font back to Arial font.
    • Removed the distinction between modded and non-modded servers in the server browser (so that modded servers are not treated as “second class”).

Tram
    • Added spawn configuration entities to prevent Warehouse-Server starts.
    Super awesome!
    |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Re: Build 245

The modded server change is very interesting. 90% of my NS2 time is on the TG server(s), but this will definitely make me use liberal use of the favorites function. As someone said in another thread, I'll be quick to leave the servers that have "ULTRA KILL" and "KILLTACULAR" voiceovers, as it really feels odd outside of the Combat mod.

That said, the change will likely be fantastic for us, since it would mean the suggestions mentioned a few days ago could potentially be implemented without worrying about a massive population hit.

So, what is the general consensus on giving some of the more polished custom/player made maps (like Jambi) some time on TG? I'd love to see it, personally.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X