Going part time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going part time

I think I am done hibernating in my winter den for this year. Between wedding planning and the nicer weather coming up, I won't have nearly as much time chase skulks. In addition as my fiance is coming up on summer break from grad school, she will actually want me to do start doing stuff with her again. The question is will I ever have this freedom again? I have 1 month and 10 days till my life as a bachelor ends. <gulp>

See y'all when I get free time!

-Solarity
    Lights Out!

Re: Going part time

hey man congrats.
    good to have priorities.
    also good for me to have one less skulk to watch out for ambushing :)

Comment

Congrats!

Having been happily married since '97 I can tell you with confidence that no, you will never have the freedom of a bachelor again. After a while though, you'll wonder how you ever survived as a bachelor. ;)
      aka Roland tHTG

Comment

Congrats Sol!

I'm in the same boat; just recently moved in with the wife-to-be, and it's doing hell to my availability for gaming =(

But i'm putting in all the hours I can!! =)
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys!

Got a couple of free hours tonight, was glad to see the server was just as good as when I left. I have about ~3 weeks till the wedding bell rings. Also, for some reason I decided now would be a good time to remodel a bathroom. You really don't think it will take that much time as it actually takes. That and all those surprises that you run into that you scratch your head on how to fix or work around. Luckily I have some help with it. I might be on a little bit more as the pollen is keeping me inside. Though hopefully that will only last a couple of weeks.
          Lights Out!

Comment

Originally posted by solarity View Post
            Also, for some reason I decided now would be a good time to remodel a bathroom. You really don't think it will take that much time as it actually takes.
            I dunno, I've put that off for four years now because I know it takes a while for people that know what they are doing, and I do not.

Good luck, I wish you minimal complications!
            |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X