No announcement yet.

Thank you very much

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you very much

Gentlemen (it WAS all gentlemen tonight, I think; apologies if not), I'd like to thank you for a great night of gaming. It's been too long since I sat down for a couple hours of NS2, and despite being the weight dragging down whatever team I was on, the games were still as fun and focused as I've come to expect from Tactical Gamer in my almost decade participating at this site and its incarnations.

Excellent games tonight. And as great as they were, all that greatness stems from this community. Be proud if what we've (you've, more recently :P) made here.
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Re: Thank you very much

Anaya was with us. She's a laaaaaady.

Was great to see you, Poker. Great games.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed