New UWE mods coming out today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New UWE mods coming out today

Not sure if this is just an issue of map rotation, or needing to host a separate server with the mod active, but can we get these mods for play on TG when released?

http://unknownworlds.com/blog/modjam...-business-end/
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Re: New UWE mods coming out today

Looks cool! maybe we can tie up one of the servers for this for a bit?
    sigpic

Comment

Anyone have documentation on how to make this happen? Part of evaluating whether or not we get to play with it is knowing how much trouble it is to set it up.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I don't believe they've been finished and released onto the Steam workshop just yet, so no one would know.

I am loving that last stand mode, though, if only in short bursts to get some variety going.

Comment

Not sure if this helps wyz, but here's this: http://forums.unknownworlds.com/disc...s-or-otherwise

I imagine it will be similar to hosting a combat mod server and such. If we do get it running, we should run one server with the mods for the weekend if they're good.
          Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
          Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...