Split up Descent and Jambi?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Split up Descent and Jambi?

Having two of the largest maps in the game back to back isn't exactly exhausting, but I feel like splitting them up would keep gameplay varied throughout the rotation (in terms of upgrade paths especially-- even 6v6 groups seem to sway towards early-ish phasegates on descent). Since it doesn't seem the rotation is in alphabetical order anymore, is there any chance we can split them up?

Re: Split up Descent and Jambi?

I agree

Comment

Either that or get rid of Jambi, maybe try another map? Im not sure whats out there, but Jambi got old fast. Poorly designed especially for alien commanding.
      Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

I've put some distance between the two maps. I'm receptive to adding/removing maps (even if only for evaluation) if 10+ folks can request together.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I enjoy Jambi, seems very well balanced. The first 15+ times we played on it on TG marines got stomped! I think its just up to aliens to learn how to counter the new marine strategies, I have no qualms for removing Jambi in place of a new map though.
          DO AS I COMMAND - Megatron possibly the hardest working commander ever known.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X