No announcement yet.

wanted: HLTV -> AVI/WMV/MOV worker

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted: HLTV -> AVI/WMV/MOV worker

We have very nice, robust, and completely underutilized HLTV demo footage of every moment of every game on our NS server. I have ideas -- simple brainstorms, at the moment -- for how to turn this footage into something which might benefit the NS community at large.

Implementing any of these ideas requires work from someone who knows the basics of the game and can take editing direction from specific gameplay events, creating movie files from this demo footage.

This person is a regular in our community talented with video editing (even if basically, and even if you don't have past experience) and having a working Half-Life installation. This would be work, and it would be time-consuming, so this person needs to enjoy doing this sort of thing. Creative/artistic vision isn't as important as technical competence.

If you have PC video creation/editing experience and/or interest, and you have the kind of machine which can help you do this kind of work, please PM me so that I can talk with you.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed