Problem with WinOrLose Plugin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with WinOrLose Plugin

Ok so I know a few people want to get rid of the plugin completly, personally I enjoy it. There is however a pretty big bug that is starting to get under my skin, its for aliens only (I think it could be recreated with macs awaiting a CC drop), when the team is calling WinOrLose they Commander selects a hive to be dropped, and as soon as the text displays "WinOrLose 120 sec.." the commander drops the hive at the other side of the map essentially giving the aliens 2 hives and if the marines dont move quickly the second hive will survive and give the aliens a win senario.

This is suuper annoying because its against the spirit of the plugin, but its being exploited now. If we could add something to the scripts that would make all units right click once WinOrLose was called, it would remove the selection from the Commanders cursor, and stop skulks from biting for a while after WinOrLose was called. I believe that this would solve all the problems.

I love me some WinOrLose, but if we need to get rid of it to stop this behavior I would not be against it.

Would like to know what y'all think about it

Montyp
    DO AS I COMMAND - Megatron possibly the hardest working commander ever known.

Re: Problem with WinOrLose Plugin

I can and will fix the plugin.

In the meantime, feel free to privately report, so that I may align expectations personally with whomever's dropping command structures in this context.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

there is another bug were if you are an alien and you are attacking when "win of lose" starts, and keep holding down the attack button you can still attack and kill marines.

Comment

Please continue to report defects.

WinOrLose should now destroy all command structures for any team who 1) has called WinOrLose and then 2) lost any command structure. Also, the mod should now halt all attacks which are in progress at the moment that a vote is successful.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X