Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much Appreciated

Hey everyone!
    I just wanted to let you all know that I had a great time last night. Swamp and I were the only ? players that were able to avoid the kicking mechanism for a good length of time and I personally had a blast.
    For multiple hours there were all registered players but both of us and I got to experience some fun and organized gameplay. I really liked that people listened to the commanders and executed orders well.
    I enjoyed the "drafting" match we played even though I was picked last...........Just like recess all over again! It added even more organization to already excellent teamwork skills.
    Even though I was a ? player, I still received respect which was appreciated.

Other than Bioshock Infinite I have not stayed up late playing games in quite a while. Last night at around 0100 a few people starting logging out, but the map Veil came up and it was one of my favorite maps from NS1. I stuck around and it was such an epic game. I was on Marines with Thane as my com, we were pushing around the map like normal and all of the sudden Thane says...I think there is a gorge or something in the base, he hops out of the chair and is basically like...wtf, two gorges had put down 6 hydras and were gorging up our CC. We were luckily able to stop that once we figured out what was going on, and the game went on to last 56 minutes with multiple waves of gorges bombarding and eventually taking our main base. We eventually won this close game but it was a fun time.

Again I just wanted to let everyone know I appreciated the excellent game play, teamwork, and respect I experienced last night.
    Thanks!
    Rancor

Re: Much Appreciated

Thanks for the positive feedback. So glad we were able to give you a great start here. Looking forward to more great games.

I woke up this morning to an IM about that veil game from another player, saying it was fantastic and that games that satisfying just don't happen elsewhere. So glad we're having such a fun time.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I wish I could remember which map it was but the captains game that I played in was a hell of a lot of fun, when wyscrak's team was marines the game was so damn close I thought we would have lost 2 or 3 times. It was a blast last nite

Comment

Much respect to the Aliens in that game.

Some suddenly accurate shots and a ton of hustle were critical to that Marine win. Aliens made us earn it, for sure.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by spiffjbug View Post
          I wish I could remember which map it was but the captains game that I played in was a hell of a lot of fun, when wyscrak's team was marines the game was so damn close I thought we would have lost 2 or 3 times. It was a blast last nite
          I think it may have been summit....but yeah that was a fun time.

Comment

Good to hear new friends enjoying the server, the games that night were fantastic, even though our team lost every match :-p

Comment

I think i was one of those gorges :P
              Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
              Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse