Improved protection for Commanders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improved protection for Commanders

The status quo has been that commanders aren't bumped by/for reserved slots. Players hopping out of the command structure very briefly were vulnerable to slots logic when out of the structure.

The server now remembers for one minute that you were in the command structure, regardless of teammates' entering/exiting the command structure while you're out. Each player's "last moment in the command structure" is remembered. If yours is less than a minute ago, you'll be protected from reserved slots.

And, of course, you remain protected when in the command structure.

So, if you've got to hop out for something, do return to the command structure within one minute if you want uninterrupted commander slots immunity.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Improved protection for Commanders

On this topic, can you be ejected from the chair on TGNS? I've had a few game with a bunch of ? guys tried to eject me for not dropping them medpacks or something. I thought they had the vote but I didn't get ejected. Not sure if they really didn't make the numbers or if TGNS just protects against that behavior as well.
    remi.D

Comment

Yes, you can get ejected from the chair.

Comment

No players or admins have COMM eject immunity that I'm aware of.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X