New Plugin! Is it possible?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Plugin! Is it possible?

Is it possible to create a plugin that stops Comms//Khaalms from being muted. I don't think you can stop the button from being clicked, but would you be able to remove the functionality for anyone who is in the commander chair? So no one can mute the commander, I feel that this would reduce a lot of headaches. There has been a few people that were talkin' about this tonight, so I figure I'd post it to see if its feasible.

Is it?
    DO AS I COMMAND - Megatron possibly the hardest working commander ever known.

Re: New Plugin! Is it possible?

I support this idea. Maybe make it so that Temp Admins and or Supporters can't be muted as they are typically the ones that enforce the rules like making sure people can hear voice.

Comment

This seems unnecessary as I believe people aren't allowed to mute other players on this server, and will be kicked for doing so (since communication is required).

The only exception I imagine would be if someone's mic is screwing up, but that also isn't relevant to the issue you are trying to address here.
      remi.D

Comment

There are notices when people mute for Admins (and Temp Admins I think), and since people can do it accidentally I just give people a little bit to unclick before warning. As blu.knight pointed out, communication is required, so if someone is muting feel free to let them know/warn/kick/etc. as with any other rule.

Please note that removing the ability for the commander to mute means the commander can't mute a mic spammer if the mic spammer needs to be reported to someone on the other team for the player to be addressed. There isn't always someone available to remove the player immediately after all.
        |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Ah I think you l explained it backwards, I want everyone on the team to be unable to mute the com, not the otherway around
          DO AS I COMMAND - Megatron possibly the hardest working commander ever known.

Comment

Originally posted by Montyp View Post
            Ah I think you l explained it backwards, I want everyone on the team to be unable to mute the com, not the otherway around
            You were clear, I just replied with speculation on some way to implement in my own head that I didn't explain. Sorry for the confusion.
            |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X