Coordination is Amazing!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coordination is Amazing!

There is nothing better in the game than when a team really clicks and coordinates the attacks, I am not just talking about that final push. The team just get into a swing, which can really help bring them from the brink of a loss. I am in awe how well some of those games go when everyone gets into a good swing. On the other side I find it really impressive when the other team manages to pull that on me and the team I am on. It is very mind blowing no matter what you do in a game, your opponents are able to properly confront and counter attack. No matter the skill it is hard to impossible to combat a team working together. While I think it is rare to have this coordination on this level, those games keep me hooked and coming back for more. I look forward to more of these.

-Solarity
    Lights Out!

Re: Coordination is Amazing!

What you wrote is what lured me into TG games in NS1.

I'm sure those things happen at times on any given server but I've yet to find one that does it as often.
    aka Roland tHTG

Comment

Server-sided game recording will be fantastic.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

What you wrote is what lured me into TG games in NS1.
        ^ This. The games are very fun when you got good group a regulars that is familiar with each other. I've been playing on and off with some of the same TG guys for almost 6+ years now.
        Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
        Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...