Idea for self moderation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for self moderation

So I know that Wyz hates the idea of a democratic banhammer voting system, and right now I'm in a server where I'm the only Admin, theres 1 Primer Signer and the rest are ?'s would it be possible for there to be a clause in the plugins we have that suppress the built in vote options, to reenable when the server doesn't have a g/G/T/A player in? So the players on the server can self moderate, kick intrusive players or at the very least change maps? Just food for thought.
    DO AS I COMMAND - Megatron possibly the hardest working commander ever known.

Re: Idea for self moderation

I have requested a few times to Wyz to consider enabling at least the map voting system now that it's built-in to the game proper for those times that there aren't any T/A's on and the server wants to skip a map.
    At least for this, he says it's a low priority for him.

I'm conflicted on enabling votekicking though, mostly because I don't trust anyone to not abuse that. :P

Comment

Re: Idea for self moderation

Administrative powers won't be placed in the hands of strangers, democratically or otherwise.

I'll try to move renewed votemap research closer to the top of my list (last time I turned on the new offering, it didn't work).
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X