Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Marine model announcement

Announcement

This is a female soldier that looks like a soldier who is female, and kudos to Unknown Worlds for doing it right. Seriously, this is how it should be done.

Don't bother reading the comments, it's a hive of scum and villainy.
    |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Re: Female Marine model announcement

I'm just looking forward to the hilarious female 'death' scream. It was in NS2 for a while then taken out since it was the wrong sound. It's probably a more refined sound now but the old one was funny if anybody remembers.
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Love the respect they've intended here.

To offer sounds in caricature would act counter to the great PR effort they've made to point out the lifelike image.

The male sounds are silly, but they're not trying to make a point with the males.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I wonder if the model will be smaller and will the shrink the hit boxes. If so would this be harder to attack as a skulk.
        Lights Out!

Comment

Originally posted by solarity View Post
          I wonder if the model will be smaller and will the shrink the hit boxes. If so would this be harder to attack as a skulk.
          The developers already stated that the plan is for the hitboxes to be the same.
          |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

I'm glad it actually looks like a female marine, and not something thought up by a 13 year old. The armor is the same - everything is virtually the same.

I even cringed when I read about people wanting there to be a pony tail or long hair. Uhhhh, yeah, because women in the military totally wear their hair down, especially when fighting little aliens.
            Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X