sv_affirm <player>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sv_affirm <player>

Every once in a while, you stumble upon that Stranger on the server who is a natural fit for this server and what we're doing. His very playstyle is an affirmation of what makes our server special.

You can now sv_affirm that Stranger. This tells the server to consider his connected duration to be the highest possible value, which makes him less likely to be bumped by reserved slots, as the server will consider him the first Stranger to have arrived (a peer to any other Strangers who have also been affirmed). Connection time, as you know, is tracked across map changes until the player leaves.

I'll be putting a limit on how many times this can be done for any given Stranger.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: sv_affirm &lt;player&gt;

Sweet.
    Skud

Comment

Anyway we can have an output if we entered a name sucessfully or not?
      Lights Out!

Comment

Embarrassingly, b/c of a coding error on my part, you guys didn't have access to the command at all. Now you do (edit: wait for mapchange). Mea culpa.

The command did -- and still does -- give a response telling you whether or not it has succeeded.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

A bit ago I confirmed that this works (or at least gives the expected response when used).
          aka Roland tHTG

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X