Fix for Wyz to Make!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix for Wyz to Make!

So, in the game theres a Mod that refutes Greens from entering the CS(Command Station (Command Centre/Hive)), I have a suggestion to edit this. They are still able to enter the CS in the pregame and start commanding normally ending in them being ejected. It also ends in them being unable to enter the CS in an emergency (Having to drop an IP) late game. I know this means digging around in code, but I feel it would be 100% worth it
    DO AS I COMMAND - Megatron possibly the hardest working commander ever known.

Re: Fix for Wyz to Make!

I've added this to my list. Not sure where it will fall in the priority of things.

Thanks for this.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Re: Fix for Wyz to Make!

I've just deployed an update to this mod.

Now, three things must be true for a player to be denied access to the chair:

1) player is a rookie
      2) rookie has at least 4 non-rookie teammates
      3) at least 3 teammates are alive

If any of those conditions fails, the player is allowed to enter the command structure (assuming the stock game logic allows it).

This enforcement is now applied at all times, pre-game or not.

Known issue (just thought of this): a rookie joining the team first and alone might be allowed into the chair, failing conditions #2 and #3 above. If need be, I can address this later.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X